August 31, 2012

Don't Be Alarmed . . .


MusicPlaylist

. . . that I got caught blaring Whole Lotta Love driving on my lunch hour . . . and singing and dancing to same . . . or . . .

that I went with something totally comfortable to wear to work today . . . or . . .

 that my mom and I work and live within blocks of each other and therefore are able to text each other warnings of where the cops are hiding with their stupid radar guns . . . or . . .

that I am officially going bat shit crazy over every little annoying thing that comes my way these days including Kaden's football practice running an hour late . . .  I even prematurely posted my "all of August" looks yesterday because I mistook it for the last day of August . . . or . . . 

that I should be doing about a billion wedding related things right now, but I am procrastinating by blogging and watching I Love You Man (Pineapple Express and Bridesmaids are next on the playlist) . . . or . . . 

that I am avoiding painting my toe or fingernails until after the Honeymoon so I don't in any way hinder my upcoming mani/pedi this week . . . or . . . 

that I am stoked as a schoolgirl to have only two more working days left before my wedding/honeymoon . . . or . . . 

that I am not quite as stoked to have to get up early tomorrow to drop my ring and wedding band off to be soldered and then pick up my wedding dress and then get my hair colored (freaking finally!!!!) . . . or . . . 

that I recently discovered the below GINORMOUS bruise on the back of my leg and have no idea where it came from (though I am currently blaming the Bachlorette Party).  Happy three day weekend favorite beatches!

Dolman Sleeved Sequined Top-Ross; Leather Shorts-Lauren Conrad; Orange Suede Cutout Sandals-Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs