August 15, 2012

Separate But Equal


MusicPlaylist

Yes, these are separate pieces. I start with that because I was asked it alllllll day.  But this outfit is what happens when I am lying awake at night itemizing my closet in my head.  And I'll just say it: I like it.

Also, the sound bit for today means nothing other than for whatever reason, I have been saying this all day.  I don't watch Toddlers and Tiaras.  In fact, I never have.  But apparently this girl's family is starting their own reality show (surprise, surprise) and there are commercials for it on every time I watch TV.  Which isn't that often so . . . I can only assume they are on A LOT.

Personally, I think the show is just sad.  I mean, it's kind of cool that the parents have so much involvement in their kids' extracurricular activities, but . . . it'd be nice if the kids actually wanted to be there.  Oh, and weren't dressed completely inappropriately for their ages.  I mean, I think my daughter and nieces are the most beautiful girls in the world and they don't wear short skirts or makeup or weaves.  Just sayin.

Anywho, I had a lot on my plate today as usual.  School starts tomorrow for my kiddos and I am consumed in to-do's and lists and balls of emotions.  My youngest starts kindergarten and my oldest starts middle school.  *tears*

I'm fully prepared to ball my eyes out tomorrow on both drop off points.  

Regardless, I was nervous about getting all this ish done tonight.  Patrick was at drill at the base today and has been since 5.  I thought about asking him to do some of the things for me, but hesitated because I didn't want to ask him that after working all day.

Lo and behold, however, I pull up to the house and there's Patrick with Kaden ready to take the boys to Kumon and Conner to football practice and sit to watch Conner at practice and bring them home.  God bless this man.

That meant I could get all my little back to school to-do's done with my Brielle while the boys did their thing and let me tell you, it was just what the doctor ordered.

I'm so excited for my kids tomorrow.  Nervous, too, of course, but mostly excited.  Wish us luck!

 Sky Blue Shift Dress-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Watercolor Corset Vest-IIF, thrifted; Blue Peep Toe Heels-Jones Wear, gifted; Necklace (worn as a bracelet)-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted and DIY
 
Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs