August 17, 2012

Grannie Frannie


MusicPlaylist

Thank Gooooooood its Friday y'all. As usual, my brain is fried, so here are some random ramblings for you:

I love these capri's but every time that I wear them, I feel like a quirky Granny.  And I'm perfectly ok with that.

I am realizing after listing out the breakdown of my outfit that this look cost me zero dollars--it is all gifted.  Cuh-razy.

I forgot to share a strange, funny and slightly disturbing story from yesterday.  So in all the running around my daughter and I did, she had to use the bathroom, so we stopped at a nearby Wal-Greens.

We're walking down the aisles in search of a restroom when I notice this old biker guy staring at us.  He smiles and says hello in that creepy old man way.  Then he went back to staring at the merch he was contemplating.  

What was the merch he was contemplating you ask?  Condoms.  He was in the condom aisle.  Really?  Gross.  And furthermore, who lurks and tries to flirt (ew, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth) in the condom aisle???

Anyway, this week's been busy.  The weekend promises to be just as much so.  There are only three more weekends before the Big Day.  Plus, the boys both have scrimmages and pictures for football at 8 in the morning.  Welcome to a mother's weekend . . .  Peace y'all.

 Striped Capris-Ann Taylor, gifted; Lime Green Button Up-gifted; Cardigan-gifted; Platform Loafers-Bandolino, gifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted
 
Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs