November 14, 2016

MIssion #95, Day 1--Military Style

Friday was Veteran's Day and this is my oldest son's birthday week so I was inspired to do a Mission Week on military inspired outfits.  My husband is a veteran and while he was deployed just after we got married, Kaden went through a looooong phase of only wearing head-to-toe fatigues.  I have always been so absolutely proud of his self-confidence.  Needless to say, I am very proud of all the vets in my life (there's a lot).

These skinny cargo pants, paired with black knee-high boots make for a very easy and casual military inspired look.  A crisp white button-down was an easy pairing.  I always think of the attorney I used to work with, Bob, who passed away suddenly when I wear these pants.  He was in the Army and called them "ODGreens" because that is what they called them in the military.  Man I miss that guy. 






Skinny Cargo Pants-Kohls
White Button Down Shirt-gifted
Boots-Forever 21
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Necklace and Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs