November 4, 2016

Mission #94, Day 5

As previously stated, part of the reason that I adore Zendaya is her playfulness.  She's young and she doesn't pretend to be older than she is.  I appreciate that as an old lady ;-)  And I also appreciate the opportunity to wear this fun sleeveless sweatshirt tank top.  And just for funsies, I made this shoot a bit more playful in Zendaya's honor by making funny faces and not giving a &%$# about the fact that my mombod is kind of squishy in this tank top.  #notsorry

via







Skinny Camo Jeans-Kohls
Sweatshirt Tank-Target
Booties-Target
Bag-gifted
Leopard Fedora-Amazon
Bangles-gifted by Mom ;-)
Watch-Patrick's
Necklace-vintage from Grandma
Earrings-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs