November 9, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--First Born

One week from today and my baby, the human that made me a mother, will be 16.  Six.  TEEN.  Years old.  I cannot believe it.  Of course, as a mother I love all of my kids equally, but there is something to be said about the emotions you feel after the birth of your first child.  Your life instantly changes forever.  And, for the better.

via


 via


 via


 via




 via


 via


 via

Gold Pencil Skirt-Forever 21
Sweater-J. Crew, thrifted
Leopard Print Heels-Target
Burgundy Fur Stole-thrifted
Bag-Kate Spade, gifted
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs