November 1, 2016

Mission #94, Day 2

I really, really love the look of a longer dress underneath a short skirt.  Buuuuuut . . . this outfit definitely proves that this particular look can fly a lot higher on an itty-bitty 20 year old rather than an old mom.  Sometimes in order to pull off certain looks for this blog I have to start with one look in the morning to take photos and then change when I get to work because, well, let's face it, if I wore this get-up to the law office I would probably get more than a few eye rolls . . . 

But for some reason I happen to wear the most scandalous of outfits on Thursday mornings, which are my mornings to drop Reilly off at daycare on my way to work.  And on those mornings I always mutter "dammit!" to myself as I walk shamefully into the day care and bend awkwardly to set my crying toddler down for the day.  I have been really self-conscious about this lately but the week following wearing this look, the receptionist at the front desk told me that she always appreciated how dressed up I always was and that I was "one stylish and classy lady."  And that made me feel amazing because just the week before my butt cheeks were practically hanging out of my miniskirt!  Just goes to show you--you are your worst critic. 

 via






Silver Mini-thrifted
White Shirt Dress-Shein
Silver Heels-Shoe Carnival
Bag-gifted
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs