November 18, 2016

Mission #95, Day 5

This jumpsuit is totes military inspired and I love it.  This was a fun way to style it.  There's a lot going on here, but it works.  Speaking of a lot going on, I won't be blogging next week.  My family and I are going on a little staycation for the week.  I normally don't have strong feelings about Thanksgiving, but it was my Grampa's favorite holiday.  We would usually go to his house in Wyoming for the holiday and he was always so happy when we would.  Now, his house has been sold and under construction by the new owner.  This is the first real holiday we've had since he passed and so it's likely going to be a bit emotional.  So I'm taking some time off.  







Jumpsuit-Forever 21
Boots-Charlotte Russe
Belt-gifted
Backpack-Jolly Chic, c/o
Scarf-gifted
Watch-gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs