November 11, 2016

Dear Frannie Friday--Deserted Island Movies

Welcome to my favorite shirt  with one of my favorite quotes from one of favorite movies--Dazed and Confused--


It got me thinking about that one part on the one episode of The Office where Jim asks the group which movies they would bring with them to a deserted island.  But you can only chose five--

 
So here are my top five movies:  1.  Noted above--Dazed and Confused.  2.  Little Women.  Don't laugh at me.  I am a huge lover of history, feminist roles and have always loved and therefore idolized Jo:

3.  Devil Wears Prada.  A cliche for a fashion blogger, no?  But seriously I just adore the fashion, one-liners and, most of all, Miranda Priestly.  And, naturally, here is the best scene of the movie . . .

4.  Sex and the City movie.  Again, a cliche.  But I LOVED the series and I LOVED the (first) movie.  Plus, it came out during a time in my life that was dark and horrifying.  This movie really saw me through some rough patches and helped me smile.  And get dressed.

5.  I Love You Man


You better got damn believe I am working my ass off today while some places are closed to celebrate our veterans (shouldn't I be grandfathered into that since I am married to a veteran?).  However, if I were to have the day off, I would spend it watching one of these movies.  If you have not watched any of these, do yourself a favor and watch one.  Now.

Dark Wash Flared Jeans-Target
Graphic Tee-Cafe Press
Mint Sequined Bomber-Forever 21
Bag-gifted
Booties-Charlotte Russe
Belt-old
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs