November 16, 2016

Mission #95, Day 3

Well today's the day.  Today my oldest baby turns 16.  SIX.  TEEN!!!  It truly is hard to take in.  My life immediately changed forever when I learned I was pregnant, but obviously tenfold when he was born.  I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.  I was so young (19!) and naive.  I became an adult.  Like a for real adult.  In an instant.  He made and makes my life infinitely better and I am so proud of the man he has become.  

I should also mention that he turns 16 today--on the 16th of November in the year 2016.  So it's going to be a good day.






Shirt Dress-Lacrosse, thrifted
Vest-Old Navy
Mules-Vera Wang
Purse-Kohls
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs