November 17, 2016

Mission #95, Day 4

I am pretty sure I am not supposed to wear this outside of a military base (and even then I think only Patrick can wear it), but this is Patrick's actual military coat from when he was in the Air Force.  And I love this thing.  Not only is it warm, but it gives me great pride to wear it with my husband's name patched on it.  The hat might have been a little too over the top with the military theme, but I decided I liked it enough to leave it on because dammit I'm an adult.






Sweatshrt Dress-Old Navy
Coat-Patrick's
Bag-Coach, gifted
Booties-Kohls
Hat-gifted
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs