August 22, 2013

Mission #15--Day 4

This is the second closet must-have denim or chambray for Mission Week--the denim jacket.  Apparently it's back in, though admittedly, I never knew it was out.  Woops.

A denim jacket can dress down any outfit.  It can be added to dresses, skirts, button downs, you name it.  I have had mine for . . . probably about 15 years.  It's perfectly worn in and I can't tell you how many times I've worn it.

Sidenote--I look pregnant in this dress.  I'm not.  Just evidence that a) I've had kids and b) I'm not the skinny minny most people assume I am.

Last night I came home to something . . . quasi-alarming.  My 12 year old decided he needed a haircut.  So he got one.  And he did it himself.  He's had long hair for the past several years.  He hates getting his haircut and it's always a war just to get him to get a haircut.

But apparently, he's ready for shorter hair.  And while we are still going to take him in now to get it even in the back, I have to say I'm pretty impressed.  He didn't do too shabby for someone with no experience.

I thought this kind of situation only happened with younger kids.  But he never did it.  So I guess . . . he's just making up for lost time.  

Mustard dress-Rue21, gifted by my sister; Leopard Sandals-Target; Denim Jacket-Levi; Bracelet-souvenir from Four Corners; Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

Don't forget to enter the Vedette giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs