August 12, 2013

Mission Monday #15--Denim/Chambray

Next week will be the last Mission Week for a while.  I'll explain in a minute, but next week we are celebrating the anticipation of fall with one of my most beloved fabrics--denim and chambray!  There are a bajillion ways to wear it and next week we'll do just that.  I do hope you'll join me!

So how is everyone?  I feel like I've been a little personally detached from my blog lately--opting to speak of clothes rather than what's been going on with me.  I've been in kind of a funk lately, to be frank.  We are trying to buy a house which is way more work than I originally thought and way more exhausting than I anticipated.

So between looking at houses, liking houses, finding out that the houses we liked went under contract out of nowhere, having our landlord being a pain in the ass about our upcoming lease expiration (we've lived here for four years without incident of paying rent late or causing trouble or damage, but she won't let us do a month to month while we look for a place meaning we might literally be on the streets if we don't find anything in a couple of months), packing what we can and searching endlessly for listings, I've been spent.

And then there's the average mom stuff--school starts on Thursday, which meant back to school shopping.  Conner started football last Monday. And, in general, there are a million to-do's that we have yet to cross off the perpetual never ending list.  So typical boring stresses that need not be shared on an everyday basis I guess.

But some cool stuff has happened that I've meant to share over the past few weeks.  First I joined 2009 and got an Instagram.  I love it, but I'm still learning how to be active on it (btw I still don't know how to "find people" to follow, but if you follow me and I know you, I'm sure to follow you back until I figure it out).  I perhaps did a whoopsie and got my six year old daughter addicted to Pintrest and even let her make her own board on my account.  So if you've seen a lot of cute little animals randomly on my Pintrest re-pins or whatnot, that's why.  And I also donated to Lynne's daughter's fund to help her with her bone marrow transplant and you should too.  Because if it were your daughter, you'd want someone to do it for you.  

Black Skinny Jeans-Candie's; Black and White Striped Silk Button Down-vintage; Glitter Heels-Target; Leather Cross Body Bag-Coach, gifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs