August 13, 2013

Share the Covers--Leaving on a Jet Plane and H&M


Here is the (kinda lame in my opinion) version by Peter, Paul and Mary . . .


And the (much better!!!) cover by Bjork and Jem . . .


As most of you know, H&M is now available for online shopping!  I, for one, couldn't be happier.  Of course this comes after we have our 3rd (in 2 years) H&M opening, but better late than never!

In celebration of this event, I made my two very first H&M purchases ever in Cherry Creek while having dinner and shopping with one of my besties, Chris.

These heels couldn't have found me at a better time.  I decided a while ago that I needed hot pink heels and I saw these at H&M.  They were marked as $15, but they were in fact $10 and 50% off . . . so you do the math there.

As for the blouse, also H&M, it was $15.  Leather sleeves, asymmetrical hem, peplum, back zipper detail . . . everything a girl would want in a top.  Boom.

Now I know I negated a bit from the no shopping rule.  But it was a special occasion.  Because even though Chris is one of my two best friends in the whole world and I talk to him almost everyday, I haven't seen the kid in over a year.  So we went shopping.  And he bought a killer sweatshirt, that I found for him.  Because that's what friends do.

And speaking of what friends do, you can help me to try to win it big with H&M by voting for my Instagram H&M photo here.  Pretty please?

Leather Sleeved Asymmetrical Hem Peplum Blouse-H&M; Black and White Striped Leggings-Amazon; Hot Pink Heels-H&M; Bracelets-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs