August 30, 2013

Dear Frannie Fridays--Favorite Movie Clips


I love this scene from 25th Hour.  Everyone has one of these days . . .


Ok, it's not a movie, but this is by far one of my favorite SATC scenes.  It says so much about friendship, good movies, cosmos and relationships . . . and curly hair.



As someone in the legal field with a slight obsession with fashion (obvi), this is a classic favorite of mine.



One of my all time favorite movies (although legally completely inaccurate) and one of my favorite scenes therein:




Julie and Julia.  Meryl Streep.  Food.  Blogger.  Is there anything else I should love about this movie?  And this adorable clip?



Do you have a suggestion or question for Dear Frannie Fridays?  Feel free to email me at franniepantz@hotmail.com

Dress-gifted by my sister; Belt-Kohl's; Alligator Print Kitten Heels-Alfani, gifted; Watch-gifted; Earrings-gifted; Sunglasses-a shop in the mall
Don't forget to enter the Vedette giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs