August 28, 2012

Sicky Poo


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Woof you guys.  Seriously.  I was a bit queasy this morning.  When I got to work, it was on.  Full blown nastiness.

No, I'm not pregnant.  Or hungover.  I didn't eat anything funky or that could have caused food poisoning.  And I'm not even sick. 

By process of elimination, you can do the math.  Good news is that a few Advils, a 7-Up and a bowl of baked potato soup later, I'm all better.

 Luckily (sort of . . .) I had to go deliver financial documents to an attorney in a neighboring town, Louisville.  It's such a cute, rustic little town.

And even luckier is that his office was nearby these really cool railroad tracks.  Railroad tracks + time to shoot your outfit = happy blogger.

Funny thing is, though, the last time I wore this blouse, I was wearing my platform saddle oxfords.  Aaaaaand, I took my pictures on some different railroad tracks.

So, do you see this elephant bracelet?  My mom is moving down to Colorado Springs with her fiance in October.  Currently, she is packing up and getting ready to move.

One of the boxes she unearthed was my elephant collection from my youth and this bracelet was in it!  I so remember sporting this back in the day.

Isn't bumping into your old stuff cool?  Patrick prefers to have all his keepsakes out on display (this will change when we have our own house that I can decorate, trust.).  I don't.  

All my old childhood shtuff is in boxes.  I don't get to see it everyday, but when I open a box of old random crap, I get all fuzzy and nostalgic.

In that same box were my old Quints (do you remember those dolls anyone?), a bunch of elephants and a couple of Dennis Rodman basketball cards (he was my old fashion icon.  I know, I'm a freak.  Funny how even back then I could give a rat's ass about sports, but was somehow able to turn it into something style related).

I had a few "wish I could've made the e-Bachlorette Party" comments.  I'm thinking of doing a Round Two, with a twist during the next week or so.  I'll fill you in tomorrow.  After I have a milkshake.

 Purple Silk Blouse-Worthington, thrifted; Floral Satin Skirt-Candie's; Saddle Oxfords-Payless; Elephant Bracelet-old

Congrats to the winner of the Shabby Apple Giveaway!  I'll be emailing you shortly.


Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

1 comment:

  1. what a darling outfit.bet people loved this on you.I love the colors.the skirt is so cute.I love your saddle shoes and white bobby socks.I wear mine a lot and always with white bobby socks.you look so adorabe in this

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs