August 29, 2012

Back to Basics and E-Party Part Two


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

It took a lot of self control to keep this look simple today.  For some reason I felt like challenging myself with a clean black and white ensemble.

Even though I had to keep slapping my wrist to stay away from adding a colorful scarf, belt, shoes and accessories, I really loved the end result. 

I felt quite professional in this look.  I actually looked like a legit paralegal!  Go figure.  Sometimes it feels good to forget all the trends and wow factor and just go with what has always been in style.

So, as I started to say yesterday, I am planning a Part Two to the E-Party.  This time instead of dressing for the Bachlorette Party, I think we'll do something different this week.

From now until Tuesday night, feel free to send me your look for either attending my wedding or a traveling outfit (I will be on a plane for something ridiculous like 13 hours) or a honeymoon look (think beachy, casual yet cute).

Last time everyone did posts, which was great.  I love that!  But if you don't have time to do a new post and just want to send me a photo of a look for this, that is fine.  If you want to use an old post or photo, that's fine too.

I'm not big on rules (I'm an Aquarius), so it's kind of losey goosey, but whatever.  I think it is fun to do challenges.  So, if you're interested, be sure to email me at franniepantz@hotmail.com with your photo.

So for those of you who missed the last E-Party, fear not.  You can definitely participate this time. Or if you participated last time and want to participate again, that's awesome!

After all, Wednesday might be my last post for a long while--at least until after my wedding and honeymoon.  So why not go out with a party?  That's always been my motto anyway.

 Pencil Skirt-Louis Feraud, gifted; White Shear Short Sleeve Button Down-Liz Claiborne, thrifted; Two Tone Cap Toe Heels-Franco Sarto; Necklace-K-Mart; Watch-gifted; Earrings-Shane Co., gifted
 
Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs