August 26, 2012

Ain't No Party Like a Frannie Party!


MusicPlaylist

Last week I asked you ladies to come up with a look for my e-bachlorette party.  Thank you so much for everyone who participated!  It really means a lot and everyone looked amazing!  Just see for yourself:





All the ladies that came to my party asked me ahead of time what they should wear.  I told them I was wearing jeans.  Then, I got this response--"YOU'RE wearing jeeeeeeans???"

Yep, I decided that jeans were the best choice.  We were doing a variety of activities, including dancing.  So . . . I wanted to be covered.  And after my day Friday, I knew I was going to be indulging in adult beverages hardcore, so I didn't want any wardrobe snafu's, if you know what I mean.

I know you're not supposed to really talk about what happens at your Bachlorette Party, but I will say this:

It was fanfreakingtastic.  It was so much fun.  It was just the down time that I needed and I forgot how much fun it is to hang with the girls. 

I adore my friends.  My bestie, Matty, really hooked me up.  We had a suite in downtown Denver, saw an amazing burlesque show and danced our freaking asses off.  Perfection.

In return Mattie got the celebrity sighting of his life when we bumped into this girl.  Seriously, I've known Mattie for 14 years and I have never heard a squeal as high pitched as when he did. 

Here is most of my crew (Allison was late).  From left to right: Ashley, Tina, Sammie, Amy, Ginestra, Mattie.  And, below is the only acceptable photo that I can share without incrimination on the internet.  During the burlesque show, they had all the V.I.P.s come up on stage and learn some burlesque moves.  Good news?  I still got it.

 Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway that I'm hosting!  I will be choosing a winner on Monday!

Sequined Tank-vintage; Short Sleeved Black Blazer-thrifted; Distressed Skinny Jeans-thrifted; Red and Leopard Sandals-Payless; Earrings-gifted

Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs