August 21, 2012

Primped


MusicPlaylist

Oh.  Muh.  Goodness.  So, we've been blessed for several days with cool, breezy, cloudy weather and it has been sensational.  Today, however, was like walking on the sun.

So, about today.  It's been a hot minute since I got a "me day".  I usually got Wednesday nights to myself, but we've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to indulge.

Luckily, tonight I had an excuse to have a "me night".  And that excuse was getting to my bridal hair trial appointment.

So, after work, while Patrick ran around like a maniac with the kids, I went and picked up Conner's sport glasses.  Ok, that wasn't for me, but it was exciting nonetheless because he's been looking forward to them coming in.

Then, I went tanning.  Aw, glorious tanning.  I haven't been able to go in a couple of weeks.  And it felt so good.

And then I went to my hair appointment wherein I got a cut (thank Gawd!) and my updo done got did.  I'm so pleased with the result. 

The plan as of right now is to do a Wedding Wednesday post tomorrow.  I'll post my hair (Patrick's all ready seen it so no worries about spoiling it) and all the DIYs I've been doing.

Prior to being pampered for a glorious three hours, I was running my ass off at work.  I had to run to the store and the Court along with my regularly scheduled paralegal duties.

The good thing about going to the Court is that I get to take advantage of this amazing pond nearby.  I love the backdrop of the water, the trees and the docks.

Something about the pristine scenery just a minute walk away from the high stress of Court just makes me so giddy!

Don't forget to send me your photo for the link-up party and don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway that I'm hosting!
 Floral Print Tulip Shaped Dress-Kohl's; Shear Mustard Polka Dot Crop Top-Target; Oriental Print Peep Toe Heels-Madden Girl, gifted; Bangles-gifted; Robin Bracelet-really, really old
 
Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs