February 11, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Beige Blazer

This beige blazer was another thrifting gem that has become an MVP in my closet.  It obviously worked pre, during and post pregnancy.  It is a great way to add a neutral, business element to any look.  I originally bought it for $4, I think, and as you can see, I've worn it 20 times on this blog.  That makes the price per wear 20 freaking cents.  Worth every penny.


Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Now, 7, 8, 9, 10 




Skinny Cargos-Kohls
Grey Tee-Target
Beige Blazer-thrifted
Cognac Purse-Target
Football Booties-Charlotte Russe
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-gifted
Watch-Patrick's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs