February 16, 2016

Mission #76, Day 2

Rihanna is quite confident.  And sometimes being confident means showing some skin.  This is not something I am entirely comfortable with, especially when it comes to my chest (read: I have no chest).  But I had a lot of fun recreating this look.  Don't worry--I buttoned back up after taking these photos.  I'm not sure that Colorado mainstream can appreciate the peek-a-boo bra look as much.  Unless you actually are Rihanna.

via







Chambray Button Down-Lee
Pale Pink Skirt-thrifted
Teal Kitten Heels-thrifted
Silver Clutch-Shoe Carnival
Earrings-gifted
Buckle Cuff-H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs