February 22, 2016

Make it Work Monday #34

The best style blogs in my opinion combine humor, style and honesty.  Ali's blog The Drawing Mannequin does just that.  Her fun little anecdotes always make me smile and although she is quite a bit younger than I am (cough, cough, by over a decade . . .), I can still find them relateable.  I believe her mom does her photography, but whoever does it, they are amazing at detail shots.  This kid's a natural folks.  Check her out. 






Hot Pink Skirt-thrifted
Black and White Striped Sweater-Old Navy
Black Leather Coat-thrifted
Black Boots-Charlotte Russe
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs