February 25, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Black Leather Pencil Skirt

Sometimes when I'm thrifting I run into this trifecta where I find several of one amazing thing.  When I thrifted this black leather pencil skirt, I simultaneously found a short black leather skirt, so this one doesn't get as much wear as it probably should.  Especially since it is totes work approps.  So I have only worn this particular skirt three ways, for a price per wear of about $5, which is still totally not bad.  And, as you can see, it can be styled for work or casual.  It is a great way to add edge to an outfit without being overkill.

1, Now, 3





Black Leather Pencil Skirt-thrifted
Teal Ruffle Button Down-Kohls
Leopard Print Flats-Payless
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-gifted
Cuff-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs