April 9, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Black OTK Boots

I had long been obsessed with the over the knee boot trend before I finally found some price savvy ones on Amazon to call my own.  I had them delivered to the office and when I opened them in all of their glory, the lovely Danielle asked me "So . . . what are you going to wear with those?"  As a style blogger, her question threw me off because I had a ton of ideas in my head but her question made me ponder whether I actually had made a good investment or not.

Turns out, I had.  I bought these boots for about $40 in the winter of 2013.  A year and a half later, and they are still going strong--worn with skirts, dresses, leggings and jeans.  Total documented wears at 10 making the price per wear of the boots $4.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, Now, 4, 5
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 





Black OTK Boots-Amazon; Skirt, Turtleneck and Poncho-thrifted; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs