April 22, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Positive Thinking

I have alluded to this all week, but officially my weekly resolution for this week was to be more positive.  It's only been four days (I actually started on Sunday this week) and I can completely attest to the fact that it has made a HUGE impact on my life.  Inherently, I am a cynical, pessimistic, distrusting smart ass.  In addition, as much as I talk about my personal life here on the blog, please trust that it is a very small sliver of my everyday life.  And I deal with a lot o' shit.  Trust.  So this has definitely been a challenge.  BUT it is for sure one that I will try to carry on for my life and one that I highly encourage all of you to do as well.  


 via


 via

 via






 via


via

 via


via

 via

PS-Speaking of positive thoughts, I am so proud of the money that has been raised for my friend Bekey and her kids.  But there is still some work to do.  If you are able, could you please take a moment and help me to raise money for a young family in time of need by visiting her GoFundMe page?

Distressed Skinny Jeans-Kohl's
Striped Shirt-Target
Sleeveless Trench-Charlotte Russe
Tennis Shoes-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs