July 10, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Polka Dot Chambray Button Down

I have many times ranted about the joys and necessities of the chambray button down.  This is the "newest" one to add to my collection in a polka dot print and, while not worn quite as much as its more basic closet neighbor, has been a welcome addition.

 1, 2, 3, Now, 5

This top is baggy enough to look relaxed when I was smaller, fit snuggly while I was pregnant and now works well in the fourth trimester.  The trousers are another welcome addition.

I thrifted these at a sad attempt of thrifting right before I went back to work.  I was bummed out because of the size at first, but the color, the quality (love NY & Co.) and wide legs won me over in the end.

While I have been slightly disappointed thrifting lately for clothes, I have had a lot of fun thrifting other things.  My kids have scored some major cute clothes.

But my best score thrifting thus far?  A glider chair.  WITH ottoman.  $12.  It was $25, but pink tag on half off day.  Score!

Red Wide Leg Trousers-New York and Company, thrifted; Polka Dot Chambray Button Down-Old Navy; Leopard Wedges-Naughty Monkey, gifted; Pearl Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted from Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs