July 8, 2014

Share the Covers--Every Step You Take

Here is the original by The Police . . .

 

And the cover by UB40 . . .

 

Currently, I'm pretty wiped.  It's hot, getting back into the swing of work is hard and right now Reilly is sleeping on my arm, leaving me to type this with only one hand.

Luckily I decided to give myself a break and turn on Dazed and Confused--one of my favorite movies of all time.  I wish times were still this fucking awesome.  And the music.  And the bad ass fashion.  I see myself in a lot of bohemian looks for the next couple of days to celebrate.

Mint Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Pale Pink One Shoulder Chiffon Top-Bebe, thrifted; Flip Flops-Target; Sunnies-Target; Necklace-c/o oNecklace; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs