July 21, 2014

Mission Monday #38--Scarves

There are soooo many ways to wear a scarf (this video has been a useful tool for several years for me).  And they are not just for warmth either!  You can rock them in the other seasons also.  They can add a lot of interest, texture and color to your outfit.  So next week, it's all about the scarf.

This weekend was so much fun.  On Friday my daughter and two of my nieces had a horseback riding lesson.  Patrick and I got them gift certificates for Christmas.  All my nieces love horses and horseback riding is actually a great form of therapy for kids with spina bifida, like my niece Anya has.

But it wasn't just the three girls.  Oh no.  It was the three girls, my three sons, my nephew and my other two nieces.  9 kids--ages 2 months, 7 months, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 9 and 13.  And my sister and I.  Insanity.

My niece Brynn was too scared to ride the horse, but she did get to brush one.  She said she had a lot of fun and will maaaaaybe ride the horse next time.  My daughter was all about it and Anya was on Cloud 9.  The other kids were pretty good too, even the babies.

I will say this though: that's a lot of damn kids.  Even well behaved.  That's a lot of damn kids.  Super fun.  Love them all.  But I'm good with four.

Black Shirtdress-thrifted (Goodwill Show and Swap); Grey Blazer-thrifted; Black Heels-thrifted; Mint Scarf-J. Lo, Kohl's; Bag-Bebe, gifted; Sunnies-shop in mall

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs