July 31, 2014

Mission #38, Day 4--Scarf in Your Hair

One of the funnest ways to wear a scarf is in your hair.  It can add a very vintage or boho spin on your look--depending on how you wear it.  There are about a billion examples of how to wear a scarf in your hair on Pinterest, but this is how I wore mine for Mission Week.

So you may recall that I was super nervous because two of my kids--Conner and Brielle--were going with their dad on a trip to Mexico.  Well, I am happy to report that they are back!

They had an awesome time.  They got to see a bunch of ocean life--sting rays, sea turtles, barracudas.  They ate good food and swam a ton.  My daughter is SO DARK!  And both of their blonde hair turned super light.

I am so glad that they had fun and even gladder that they are back safe and sound.  I really, truly miss my kids when they are not with me.  I always miss the little things about them when they are gone.

For example, when I first asked Brielle how her trip was, her first reaction was "well, it was good, but it was really humidity."  So cute.  And true.  But everywhere pretty much feels humid in comparison to Colorado.

Polka Dot Dress-souvenir from Aruba; Cropped Moto Jacket-Miley Cyrus; Striped Wedges-Payless; Sunnies-shop in mall; Polka Dot Scarf-vintage; Monogram Necklace-Target; Earrings-gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs