July 2, 2014

Mission #36, Day 3--HIS Date

On our third date (ha!) for Mission Week, we take a more casual approach to the dating game.  Occasionally when you are dating someone, you will have to do stuff that you're not really into.

Now don't get all P.C. on me here people.  I don't mean to say that girls can't like monster truck shows or car races or basketball games or fishing, but using things like this as an example, there will be times when you find yourself in a pinch as to what to wear.

Usually the events that call for his entertainment are going to be more low key, so I wore a looser button down and cutoffs.  But to keep the femininity of the date approach, I added heels and a clutch--which may or may not work for the environment.

Luckily, I haven't been dragged to many such events with Patrick.  I do, however, remember a time when he raced dwarf race cars.  Sometimes I would have to go.  Not that I didn't support Patrick, but I was not a fan of the loud noise, the clumps of dirt hurled at you, the questionable food court selection or the bitter cold it got when the darkness hit.

Would I wear this to that race track?  Probably not the heels.  I wouldn't want them to get all scuffed up.  But I might if I got to wave the checkered flag.

Black Button Down-thrifted; Denim Cutoffs-DIY and thrifted; Black Glitter Heels-Target; Clutch-CHI, gifted; Earrings-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs