July 30, 2014

Mission #38, Day 3--Scarf as a Belt

Wearing a scarf as a belt is another way you can wear a scarf in the summer.  So this is the third look for Mission Week and to be honest, I liked wearing it.  A lot.

I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by.  Tomorrow is the last day of July.  The kids start school in three weeks.  Baseball just ended a week or so ago for both of the boys . . . and football starts already this week. 

Before we know it, we're going to be inundated with pumpkin, bundling up from a chilly breeze and getting ready for the holidays.  Isn't it so crazy?  It seems like forever ago that I was pregnant, but in reality, at the beginning of this year I was only 5 months pregnant.

In the seven months of this year, I've had a new son.  I've gone from full time employment to part time employment.  We've knocked down walls in our house and built a new bathroom.

 Time goes so fast, but so much can happen.  I know I'll miss the summer.  I know that there's still some summer left.  But I am kind of ready to move on.  I am looking forward to see what comes up next.

Red Trousers-New York & Co., thrifted; Grey Tee-Target; Aquamarine Polka Dot Scarf-vintage; Red Heels-thrifted; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs