March 4, 2014

Mission #28, Day 2--Graphic Tee and Printed Pants

Look #2 for Mission Week with graphic tees is yet another fave of mine as far as maternity styles go.  The best part about outfits like this is that I am not wearing a single item officially labeled as "maternity".  An oversized tee, a knit cardigan and drawstring track pants are all a growing belly needs really!

I got this tee in California on our vaca after falling in love with its irony when I saw the Man Repeller wearing one.  It is endlessly confusing to non-blog peeps, but endlessly amusing to us bloggers because, really, in a way, it's true in some aspects.

And this bag.  It is actually a camera bag.  It is actually my dream camera bag.  I have wanted a new camera bag foreeeeeeever.  I bought a cheap one off of Amazon when I got my new DSLR last year and regretted it ever since.

My old one baaaaarely fit my camera and lens.  I had to carefully maneuver any extras--batteries, chargers, memory cards, remotes--in order for them to fit as well.  Not only was space an issue, but the thing pretty much fell apart as soon as I got it.  

So I knew I needed more room.  But I also knew that I wanted something fashionable.  When I saw this mint one (my style color kryptonite), I knew it was The One.  But it was also pretty pricey.

But I knew it would be worth it, so I did something I rarely do.  I waited and I saved.  Every gift card that I got from Christmas to my birthday awaited the purchase of this beauty.   And a couple of weeks ago, I was able to finally buy it.

And that is the long, drawn out, completely materialistic, dull story of one of my all-time favorite purchases of all time.  See?  Same stuff as 40% of the other blogs right now.  The other 60% is weather.  Spring cannot come soon enough--the blog world literally needs an icebreaker. 

Floral Track Pants-Wayf at Nordstrom; Polka Dot Loafers-Target; All BLogs Post the Same Stuff Tee-American Apparel; Knit Cardigan with Elbow Patches-Mossimo; Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Mint Camera Bag-Gracie from Jo Totes; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Party America

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Design By Designer Blogs