March 17, 2014

Mission #29, Day 1--Grey Sweatshirt

On Day One of Mission Week, I'll start out simply--with just a basic grey sweatshirt.  But basic doesn't have to be boring!  Just add some fun elements--polka dot skirts, pretty boots and a great necklace--and you have a sweatshirt outfit that is well beyond gym time.

This weekend my sister, cousin and mom threw Patrick and I a baby shower.  It was so much fun.  I've had baby showers for my other kids--the average ladies only, lots of games, lots of gifts--but this time, we made it more casual.

My mom is really good friends with the owner of a restaurant that closes early, so they let us rent it out for a couple of hours afterward.  The group was smaller, we asked that everyone only bring a pack of diapers and the crowd was co-ed. 

We had good food, fun times and I was so touched at everyone that came from near and far to help Patrick and I celebrate this little one.  We're in single digit week countdown and we couldn't be more excited.  Especially Patrick.

It's weekends like this where I feel so loved and supported.  There really is no better feeling in the world.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

Polka Dot Skirt-thrifted; Grey Sweatshirt-Kohl's; Tights-Target; Grey Suede Ruffle Wedge Boots-Kohl's; Tassel Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Leather Coat-gifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs