March 21, 2014

Mission #29, Day 5--Graphic Sweatshirt

This last Mission Week look is a casual fun one.  I am not one for brand name bandwagons.  I often don't even know about department store collaborations until I see them everywhere on blogs after the fact.

But the minute that I saw this sweatshirt, I knew I wanted one.  It didn't even make sense!  I'm not much of a "cool nerd."  You know how it's all the rage these days to be overly into Spiderman or Batman or comic book sci-fi stuff?  I'm . . . not.

But maybe it was the bright colors.  Maybe it was the vintage-y vibe of the wording.  Maybe it was the fact that I was newly pregnant and looking for pieces I could wear well into the pregnancy with little issue.

Whatever it was, I did end up stalking this little guy in two different Targets until I found one in a small (good call on getting your normal size when you plan to wear it through pregnancy, Robin) and brought it home with me.

And with me it has been.  Every time I need to grab something quick, 9 times out of 10, I reach for this sweatshirt.  And it actually has worked with my ever growing belly.

Boom.

Black Maxi Dress (worn as a skirt)-Wal-Mart; Boom Graphic Sweatshirt-3.1 Philip Lim for Target; Orange Socks-Target; Saddle Oxfords-Payless; Earrings-gifted


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs