March 28, 2014

Dear Frannie Friday--Gender Poll

 I don't think I'll be disappointed with the decision to wait to find out the gender of the baby.  I did, however, underestimate how difficult waiting for nine months to find out the gender would be.  I am a very impatient person.  I am proud of myself for sticking to the surprise, but I cannot wait to see what has been rolling and bouncing around inside my belly!

 I honestly go back and forth about what I think it is all the time.  When I was first pregnant, I was so sure it was a boy--I had a specific craving (cheese and only cheese) and no sickness at all--just like Conner.  But then, I was sure it was a girl--everything was just like when I was pregnant with Brielle (strong sense of smell, really bad morning sickness, strong food aversions).  But then I was second guessing myself again because the activity level of the baby is just like Kaden and I think I'm carrying pretty central to my belly the further along I get.  Though, this is the first pregnancy where I have been much more health conscious by watching what I eat, practicing yoga actively and actually get some rest when I can!

Our families are torn as well.  My whole side of the family is sure that it is a boy--except my sister, who is sure that it is a girl.  Patrick's whole side of the family is sure that it is a girl--except for his sister, who is sure that it is a boy.  Pretty even split.

So far, most of the signs point to a girl.  But old wive's tales are not scientific or definitive in any realm.  I've carried boys and girls, but I haven't been pregnant for seven years!  I don't remember all of the details and have very little photograph evidence of my pregnancies.

So this week, I have a question for YOU!!!  We only have about 6-7 weeks left until we find out for sure, but in the mean time, guessing sure is fun.
What's your guess? A little mister or a little miss?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Striped Maternity Tee-Old Navy; Black Maternity Pencil Skirt-Old Navy; Tweed Flats-Target; Mint Beaded Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-shop in mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs