December 29, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Red Rain Boots

Welcome, friends, to my one truly functional pair of footwear that I actually wear and love--my red rain boots.  Never in my wildest dreams have I thought I would actually buy and wear goulashes, but thanks to blogs and Pinterest, I have learned that they are actually very cute and they are extremely nice in the slushy snow. 

Although I cheaped out of the actual Hunter boots by buying these lookalikes on Amazon for about $40, I would absolutely say that a good pair of rain boots are worth the splurge.  I've worn these 6 cute blog-worthy ways, but countless other times when I actually needed to wear them for the sake of dry toes.  This makes the price per wear on these boots $6.67!

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, Now
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3 




Red Rain Boots-Amazon
Skinny Jeans-Kohls
Striped Sweater-thrifted
Fur Vest-Target
Chambray Shirt-thrifted
Bag-Coach, gifted
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs