March 8, 2016

Share the Covers--Billy Jean

I have to tell you--the first thing that I think about when I hear this song is my trip to Las Vegas with my best friend, Matty, about 12 years ago.  We found ourselves in a gay bar naturally and I had gone to the bathroom.  I came out and I could not find Matty anywhere.  Suddenly I notice a crowd gathered around some guy dancing on top of a speaker with his shirt helicoptering over his head.  

I found him.

Here is the original by Michael Jackson . . .

 
And the cover by Chris Cornell . . .
 

Also Blackstreet does a version too . . .
 
 


Dress-random store in the mall
Black blazer-thrifted
Tights-Kohls
Socks-Ross
Rain Boots-Amazon
Bag-vintage Coach
Scarf-Target
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs