December 1, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Floarl Kimono

The floral kimono is one of those blogger must-haves that actually turned out for the best.  It is truly something that I can grab and add to a simple outfit to make it a little something extra.

I wanted a dark floral number and finally found "the one" at Kohls.  It was $24, I think.  Meanwhile, this pretty little number has been worn 5 times on the blog, which makes the price per wear $4.80.  

Top Left to Right- 1, 2
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, Now 





Mint Dress-thrifted
Floral Kimono-Kohls
Booties-Nine West, thrifted
Bag-gifted
Bolo-Grampa's
Sunglasses-Sol Theory
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs