December 23, 2016

Mission #97, Day 5--Fancy

Wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt doesn't need to be boring and sluggish, especially if your sweatpants are sparkly and your sweatshirt is jeweled.  You guys--tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  How the hell is it here already?  I was only able to start my Christmas stuff (shopping, baking, cleaning, decorating, etc.) until this past weekend, but I swear I feel like I missed the whole season.  Although, I would be remiss if I did not express how much I am looking forward to bidding adieu to 2016 next week.






Sweatpants-Amazon
Sweatshirt-Old Navy
Blazer-thrifted
Mules-Kohls
Bag-gifted
Watch-gifted
Earrings-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs