December 15, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Sequined Pencil Skirt

God I love this skirt.  I don't wear it nearly as much, simply because it is a really flashy piece and I have to make sure I don't have any serious client meetings or any important meetings/mediations in the office when I wear it.  But since next week is more or less Christmas break for me and that makes me incredibly celebratory, we are celebrating this glorious skirt on the blog today.

I am fairly certain that I got this skirt on clearance with Forever 21 for probably close to $20 I'm guessing.  That makes the price per wear here $5, which is not bad for a skirt like this.  I should really branch out from graphic tees/sweatshirts with it, but I am such a sucker for the contrast.

Now, 2, 3, 4






Tee-Etsy
Jacket-Target
Sequined Pencil Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes-Adidas Superstar
Bag-thrifted
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs