December 26, 2016

Make it Work Monday #55

First off, I hope that everyone enjoyed a wonderful, blessed Christmas/holiday over the weekend!  I am off of work today (last day of vacation *sobs*), but want to continue the gift of giving by showing you guys one of my favorite blogs ever--Blonde Bedhead with Andrea.   Andrea was one of the girls that I emailed when I first started blogging because I admired her style and blog so much!  And guess what?  She actually wrote me back!  Maybe it's the hair (hello!  Cu-cu-cu-curly!), but I have always felt we would be friends IRL.  I have been an avid follower ever since and her style has not disappointed.  Be sure to check her blog out!







Black Jeans-Kohls
Tank-thrifted
Leather Jacket-Walmart
Nude Heels-Vera Wang
Clutch-Candie's
Fur Stole-thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs