September 29, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Red and White Striped Shirt

I very much remember seeing this shirt in Marshall's several years ago, passed it by and then could not stop thinking about it, so I went back to get it several days later.  Needless to say, it was a good move.

I remember that the first thing that made me pass it up initially was the $20 price tag.  $20 for a shirt?  No way.  But alas, it has served me well all of these years.  I've worn it 17 times on the blog and countless times in real life as well.  I'm well under a $1 per wear investment.  

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, Now, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 




Mustard Culotte Overalls-Forever 21
Red and White Striped Shirt-Jones New York
Cognac Mules-Old Navy
Red Bag-thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs