May 5, 2013

Highlights


Our weekend was such that it was extremely busy and extremely fabulous.  Some of my favorite highlights were:

Going on the annual Spina Bifida Walk and Roll with my family . . .


Celebrating a wedding for Patrick's best friend's sister--I love getting together with those guys.  Some of the best group of people you'll ever meet.  Congrats Janelle and John!

Bumping into old friends in unexpected places.  Great to see you Tiff, Travis, Mike and Jackie!   

But the absolute best highlight of my weekend was learning that I am going to be an Auntie again!  My sister and her husband are expecting baby #3 in December!  Congrats Peeps, BIL, Anya and Emma! 

Camo Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Red and White Striped Tee-Marshall's; Tweed Flats-Target; Fedora-K-Mart; Earrings-gifted; Leather Bomber Jacket-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs