November 11, 2015

Mission #70, Day 3--Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama.  Our current First Lady.  I don't care what you say or think--I just love her.  And I realize that this interpretation is a bit off--she is wearing flared trousers and a sweater but to me (and at first glance) it looked high-waisted and stripes.  She's wearing flats but I chose heels.  Well, that's the great thing about interpretation--make it your own!

via







Red and White Striped Shirt-Jones New York
High Waisted Skinny Suspender Jeans-Forever 21, thrifted
Mary Jane Heels-Forever 21
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs