December 28, 2015

Make it Work Monday #30

This installment of Make it Work Monday is inspired by some of my favorite kinds of bloggers--bloggers that turn into actual friends.  While I still have never met these ladies in real life, we have become social media friends and I truly admire their love of vintage clothes and items and, more importantly, of family.  I really miss Two Birds' blog.  But I am glad that I get to keep up with what they're doing on social media.  So this one is for Megan and Nora (who is featured here).

Also, it may look like I'm checking out the booty of this lady in the painting.  But I'm not.
#datass






Skinny Blue Jeans-Kohls
Red and White Striped Shirt-Jones New York
Chambray Button Up-Lee
Red Flats-KMart
Bag-thrifted
Necklace and Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs