April 21, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Floral Scarf

This scarf was one of those "pass by on the way to the cashier but it catches your eye and it's a decent price so you grab it" purchases.  It is thrifted, natch.  I was immediately drawn to the black and white with pops of yellow and the fun mix of floral and polka dot patterns.  

I have worn this scarf a number of times in a number of ways--in my hair, with a dress, with pants and even as a shirt for goodness sake!  It's a keeper.   I don't remember how much it was--I'm going to guess around $6 only because that's thrift market value for a vintage scarf not on mark down/clearance.  Which if my calculations are correct, would make the price per wear of this beauty 75 cents.  Worth its weight in gold.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, Now 





Grey Dress-H&M, thrifted
Yellow Booties-Forever 21, thrifted
Yellow Bag-Claire's
Floral and Polka Scarf-thrifted
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs