April 20, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Photography

So you all know how I am a resident contributor for Denver Style Magazine, right?  Well if you don't know, now ya know.  Anywho, they recently told me that they love my writing.  They really think I have great posts.  But they are going to get me a photographer.  And I gotta be honest, at first it stung a bit.  I mean, I know my photos are not fantastic magazine quality, but they're not horrible . . . right?  At any rate, after they told me that, I got really depressed about taking my photos--like what's the point?  These photos are the work of one of those days.  Even though I loved my outfit, the photos did not happen well.  And I didn't GAF.  

I had taken a break from taking my photos and what happened when I did that was I found myself really missing taking my photos.  I couldn't tell if it was the actual photography or my Type A personality being annoyed with a change in my routine.  Nonetheless, imperfections aside, I am back at the photography game.  And ironic enough, here are some motivational quotes about photography:

 via




 via


 via

Navy Dress-thrifted
Blouse-Kohls
Bag-Coach, vintage
Heels-Forever 21
Buckle Cuff-H&M
Earrings-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs