April 15, 2016

Mission #80, Day 5

Clearly, these photos were taken some time ago when there was just a light dusting of snow on the ground and heavy oversized sweaters were acceptable apparel.  Now, thankfully, we are in full-on spring mode with lots of sunshine!  This weekend is my annual freakout anxiety induced weekend of birthday parties for both my son Conner and my daughter Brielle, who are both April babies.  So pray for me.





Black Culottes-thrifted
Oversized Sweater-Forever 21
Studded Belt-thrifted
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Glasses-Bebe
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs