December 19, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Striped Tee

 I thrifted this tag-less, nameless navy and white striped tee back in June of '12 for about $3.  Since then, it has had 10 documented uses.  Current price per wear?  30 cents.

 I actually have another Aeropostale navy and white striped tee that has gotten equal or greater wear as well.  In addition to that, I think I have striped tees in every other color of the rainbow.  All of them are super versatile.  I very highly recommend you invest if you haven't yet.

 Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, Now, 5
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, 5

 I have been going through this thing for the past two days where I have some kind of more fucked up than usual dream and wake up at or around 4 in the morning, unable to fall back asleep due to said fucked up dream until about 15 minutes before my alarm goes off.  It makes me more tired and cranky than usual.

 And in case you were wondering what kind of dream could leave you awake at 4 in the morning, I can tell you this--it is the kind of dream that when you tell your husband about the dream, he fears that he will have nightmares, wonders if you are possessed, asks what is wrong with you and asks you to please never tell him about your dreams again.  Yeah, that kind of dream.  

Skinny Cargos-Candie's; Navy and White Striped Tee-thrifted; Denim Jacket-Lee; Floral Scarf-vintage; Black Knee High Buckle Boots-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-gifted; Mirrored Aviator Sunnies-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs