June 20, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Camel Skinny Jeans


I bought these jeans on a whim probably about eight months ago or so.  It was one of those magic moments where I had wanted a pair, but put it in the back of my mind.  Then, randomly strolling Wal-Mart, there they were and on sale, so it worked out.

I believe they were $16.  Five wears later brings the price per wear to about $3.  Not too shabby . . . 

Now, 2, 3, 4, 5 

These were taken probably about a month back when the weather was a little more forgiving.  I wouldn't be caught in jeans these days--that's for sure.  Unless I wanted them permanently melted to my body.

Kind of a funny story about these shots though.  They were taken on this little walkway in this teeny neighborhood where I have taken my photos dozens of times. 

So I'm sitting here, snapping away, minding my own business as usual, when this lady about my age gardening in yoga pants hastily shouts to me. "Excuuuuuuse me!  Do you liiiive here???" 

I told her I did not.  She asked if I was taking pictures of the houses.  I said no--just me.  She was all flustered and annoyed about this, but had no grounds to do anything so she just continued to huff around her little petunias.  True to form of a smart ass, I decided I would take a billion pictures and take my sweet ass time doing so.

Camel Skinny Jeans-Jordache; Metallic Navy Button Down-Forever 21; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Metallic Tote-Victoria Secret, thrifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Mirrored Aviators-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs